Join The Bowdoin Group and Marsh & McLennan Agency for the seventh installation of our panel series, designed exclusively for C-level executives and senior People Operations leaders as a panel of local experts share their best practices around building the best company cultures.
You're invited to join The Bowdoin Group and Marsh & McLennan Agency for an interactive and energizing session designed exclusively for C-level executives and senior leaders as a local panel of experts share how they are responding to the ever-changing workplace landscape. For this exclusive event, we will discuss the challenges leaders face and their best practices around promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
A curated panel of leaders from different industries will provide their insights on how we can all work to build more diverse and inclusive teams across the entire innovation economy.
Date: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
Time: 7:30 - 10:00 AM
Where: The Bowdoin Group's HQ, 200 Fifth Ave, Suite 4010, Waltham MA 02451
- Karen Walker Beecher, COO, The Bowdoin Group (Moderator)
- Pete Pedro, EVP, Marsh & McLennan (Moderator)
- Paul Francisco, Chief Diversity Officer, State Street Global
- Gabriela McManus, SVP of People Operations, Drizly
- Sandra Brown, VP, Intellectual Property/Legal Affairs, Akili Interactive Labs
- Vitri Bhandari, VP, People Ops & Strategy, Klaviyo
7:30 - 8:30 AM - Registration, Networking & Breakfast
8:30 - 9:30 AM - Panel Discussion
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM - Wrap-up & Networking
Please enter your contact information to RSVP for this invitation-only event.